7.27.2012

Freezer Cooking Plan


My hours at work have been all over the place lately.  I am planning on taking this weekend to do a little cooking for the week.  I am hoping to prepare a few lunch items and some dinner helpers. 
The above picture is the Asiago Cheese Bread I made last Sunday. It was heaven in a loaf of bread. 
I plan on making a couple more loaves this weekend to stick in the freezer. 

Freezer Cooking Plan for Weekend
Brown hamburger with homemade taco seasoning
 (I will post the taco seasoning recipe soon, it's great and lower in sodium than packaged brands)
Make meatballs for meatballs subs
Chop onions to freeze (we have an abundance of them)
Make pizza dough times 2
Asiago Cheese Bread times 2 loaves
Freeze fresh tomatoes for use later (this is so simple, I will post a how too soon)
Muffins (I am wavering between banana nut and orange pecan)

I will post pics as the weekend progresses on my progress and end results. 

Are you doing any freezer cooking this weekend?

Ciao! Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment