7.09.2012

Menu Plan Monday - 7/8/12-7/14/12

Each Monday I will post a copy of my menu plan for the week. I plan menus just for dinner due to our work schedules.  Please join in and post yours too.  I look forward to seeing your menus and getting some new ideas for my menus. 

Sunday -
Breakfast - Pork tenderloin, biscuits, eggs, sliced Cherokee Purple tomatoes.
Dinner - Leftovers

Monday - Fajitas and Mexican Rice

Tuesday - Veal Ravioli with red sauce (this ravioli came from a local European Deli we visited a couple of weeks ago.  We are both excited to try it.) 

Wednesday - Beer boiled shrimp, cheese cracker crusted flounder and baked potatoes

Thursday - Cheeseburgers and homemade french fries

Friday - Homemade spinach, feta cheese & Italian sausage pizza with chicken wings

Saturday - Open 

Ciao! Amy 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We rearranged the plan and have not tried it yet. Will let you know.

      Delete